Saturday, September 24, 2011

Finding My Way Back

Well...
I got started on this blog and then school HAPPENED!
All of the craziness has been overwhelming.
I have read and read and READ posts from other bloggers and found inspiration and advice.

And then early one Saturday September morning, I remembered the purple blog!
I logged on and laughed again at my glue gun adventures.

I think blogging is a way to help teachers find sanity.
Writing about the joys and struggles of teaching can be liberating.
And having someone comment on your sentiments makes the whole situation more bearable,.. and that conversation can help us find the joy of teaching that sometimes evades us.

So, I have renewed my commitment.
I am taking the next few baby steps into the Blog World...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post. Comments bring me JOY! Please share your thoughts and join the conversation...