Saturday, March 10, 2012

Reaching Out from Our Hearts

We know how to do this... We did it for Joplin.  And now we can help those whose lives were turned upside down by the recent tornadoes that swept through more than five states in the midwest.


Crystal at Kreative in Kinder is organizing a wonderful outreach project. What do you have to share? It could be books or other tangibles, gift cards from your own store or another business, or notes of support and encouragement to teachers or students in the affected areas.  I'm sure anything you can send along wold be appreciated.

We know that teachers teach with their hearts.  Now we can link our hearts to those in need.  Click over and read about the project at Kreative in Kinder.  Share what's in your heart.

2 comments :

  1. YAY - thanks for telling me about this. I'm going to put it in tomorrow's post and link up.

    Happy spring forward day - are you on break now?

    Sending smiles, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, thank you for the reminder, I just left my email and will link up today. I hope you are enjoying this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post. Comments bring me JOY! Please share your thoughts and join the conversation...