Sunday, July 26, 2015

Assess Me (A Fun-and-Easy Get to Know You Link-Up)

Sweet Rachel at The Tattooed Teacher is hostessing a "Self Assessment Linky." It sounds scary, but it isn't (I promise!) I wish all assessments were this fun!

http://www.thetattooedteacher.com/2015/07/assess-me-a-get-to-know-you-linky/


It's really easy to participate... Especially since the answers are yes or no... and you can can just check the box! (You don't even need to think about text evidence!) Here you go!


My answers are all easy to follow, but the last one is interesting (at least to me!). I was born in Minnesota, but we moved when I was two, and I have never been there since. I've visited a number of different states, but not Minnesota! Someday I will have to go and explore!

If you've ever read my blog, you know that my technological skills are in the negative range, and I was able to copy, download, babble and upload this in less than ten minutes. (And I know the graphic slops over the side a bit, but I am just singing that Frozen song...)

WooHoo! I'm counting this as a  blogging success!

Now that you see how easy this is, why don't you link up too? Show Rachel some love and add your button to the link up. :)

http://www.thetattooedteacher.com/2015/07/assess-me-a-get-to-know-you-linky/

Hope you are enjoying this day!

7 comments :

  1. hahaha! the superstitious one made me chuckle!! Thanks for linking up! And go visit your home state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I would definitely say your superstitious in that case. I am always hungry too and so I snack throughout the day. Thanks for sharing.
    @ Wiley Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny with that superstitious question!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I must agree with the ladies above..the superstitious answer was hilarios!! LOL
    Sandra from luckynlambie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I am joining your other fans and giggling about your answer regarding superstitions. LOVE this post!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea as a "get to know you" activity. These are super fun questions and it sets up the tone for the rest of the school year. I think after having the students do this, a discussion would be a great idea! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post. Comments bring me JOY! Please share your thoughts and join the conversation...