Friday, November 4, 2011

Currently... November! A Linky Party to Join...

Join November's Currently Linky Party hosted by Oh' Boy 4th Grade!
Her design for November is lovely!

So here's what's happening at the party in my head:


Now it's your turn to join the fun!
Link back to the party at Oh Boy Fourth Grade and get the template...
Then share what's going on in your life!
While you're there, read a couple of Farley's older posts. That girl is SO funny. And she's got some great freebies too!

Happy November!

5 comments :

  1. Yey Kim! You joined the party!
    Funny, I can so relate to your "loving," "wanting," and "needing" this month :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ❤ Mor ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stalking me I guess. he he. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mor!
    Hi Christine!

    I left you a comment on your (respective) sites!
    So sweet that you stopped by!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through Farley! I am always in awe of upper grade teachers! I have NO CLUE what you're talking about with that metric measurement thing. We measure things in cubes and teddy bear counters. :) :) :)
    I'm your newest follower!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristen:
    Well, sometimes WE measure things in cubes too... although sometimes we just throw them at each other instead!
    Your blog is so much fun. I'm still laughing at your Halloween-related comments and your assessment of "snack-size" candy bars!

    THANKS for stopping by!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post. Comments bring me JOY! Please share your thoughts and join the conversation...